I Know Your Body I Know Your Body

Grats

This is very well made, excelent work and all. I myself think its a little cheesy and there were parts where it could have been better, but other than that it was really good. Keep working on this stuff, it's great!

[ViZ] Breaking Through [DJ-U] [ViZ] Breaking Through [DJ-U]

Loving this song

Loving this song, wish I could make awesome music like this.

When playing a game you can't tell about the flaws, when I can do something and just listen to the song in the background for hours I know it's an awesome song.

Necrophiliasophy Necrophiliasophy

sw33t

Really really really really really really really good (I got no other words for it lol) Drums were perfect and the guitars sound kinda old school, but the do rock.

I made a rock song as well, should have a look :)

Rave Heaven [Extreme Remix] Rave Heaven [Extreme Remix]

Greatness

This is some great music, but I wouldn't call it an extreme remix TBH. I was listening to the music for 10 minutes just bobbing my head up and down to it not realising that it was on a loop, so I think you did great.

syphonmax responds:

Thanks ^_^

FP! - lady gaga just dance rmx FP! - lady gaga just dance rmx

Good Remix

Good remix, although you might want to fix that static sounding ambient sound.

Tactics of the Future Tactics of the Future

Subtle

I like the subtileness about it, but thats really all its got going for it, all it is is lame and boring really.

Check out my stuff, DJ RaveR OUT

Forest Of Light {Complete} Forest Of Light {Complete}

Great

Some parts didn't seem to suit the song, but other than that it was a great listen, keep up the work.

Check out my music.
DJ RaveR OUT

AphelionX responds:

thank you!

==(Barrier)== ==(Barrier)==

Guess who!

Hey, I think this was really good, loved this stuff. I think the trumpet went a little to long and was a little loud, but everthing else was really good, seemed a little repeatitive, but I can't complain :P.

This is great, check out my new work Smash, DJ RaveR OUT

Buoy responds:

yay!!! ^^

well it's intended for a game so it can't be all too diverse right? I'll check out your song now

Rain Rave Rain Rave

WOOO

I love this kinda music, keep up the great work... I think that the start didnt have a good climb, and there isnt really any fades, but its still good, keep up the great work.

Check out my stuff.

KittenLoveX responds:

Responding to b-a-e-r, the reason its I put 'dance in the rain' is because before I made this song, I was outside soaked from dancing in the rain ^_^ It was much fun X D!!!

Chemical Beat (edit) Chemical Beat (edit)

Great

This was really good, I liked it, not to much, not to little. I think that the melody part wasn't very well intergrated with the rest of the song, put it off, but the rest was a blast.

Check out my stuff.